Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

The image now sucessfully writes to the SD in the correct format. However the Pi still does not boot.
    The error code given from the Pi indicates that kernel.img is not found.

I know this is still beta, so I’m not expecting miracles 😉

73s,
    2E0GXE

Richard, N4CNR
    Forum Moderator

currently the only pkgs for debian are for jessie . so if your pi is running jessie there is a script I can point you to for installing.

as it stands I dont have a older pi I only have a pi2 and a odroid c1 and a bbblack.

Richard, N4CNR
    Forum Moderator

Wiill some one test the latest img for the pi-2 and report if it is working or not as I updated it.

I will look into making intel deb pkgs also in the future but our goal is embedded hardware.

With a new image the system was loaded 🙂 by name to the password I can’t enter. it is seen others login and the password!

With a new image the system was loaded 🙂

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Rares,
    Your case seems to be one of the rare ones. Yes we are still working to try and make our workflow as smooth as possible and easy for our users. Have you tried the download since Richard updated the image (last night around 9:00 EST)? It’s much smaller now.

We currently don’t have a direct download link as we are using a method to track rough download statics so we can use that to determine popularity of particular boards. Not to say we won’t change that, but having some kind of stats is important for us. If you have had problems with the new image, send the project a private message on the Facebook page or Twitter and I will return a direct link.

We currently have the files on a different server than the web hosting. We do have GitHub repositories, but looking at their terms it doesn’t appear that we can serve the files from there due to the size. Checksums are something we plan to offer in the future for those that want to verify download integrity, but Richard is unable to provide that right now as he is in the middle of a move.

We do have Debian packages to build different aspects of the project as well as a build script. The build script is in our “scripts” GitHub repository. We don’t currently offer any user documentation for that and it would require Debian Jessie to install.

Hope this is of some help. Thanks and 73.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Everything turned out with the new version of an image!!

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Solovey,
    Thanks for the update. Glad you got it working.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

Hi Aaron,

Still no luck with the download. I tried from several browsers one hour ago. Can you please send me the direct link? Or a Dropbox link?

I really suggest creating a SourceForge account, as you ca see you can have pretty nice stats: http://sourceforge.net/projects/taskcoach/files/taskcoach/

I’m looking forward to test the image,
    Thank you,
    Rares

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Rares I just sent you a link via email.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Not Loading on Raspberry Pi 2’ is closed to new replies.