Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Richard, N4CNR
    Forum Moderator

I am also working to get the rsyslog working and a few other parts like fail2ban and monit. I hope to have these fixed soon.

I as 1 person can only do so much.

Its also nice to hear a thankyou for all your work and great job.

the gui is very basic at this point. Arron has a family he has to spend time with . and I work for the railroad.

So if you have skills and would like to get in and help us dev please email us and we will get with you .

Richard, N4CNR
    Forum Moderator

guys I used a default debian img. I did not set the languages. I only used whats default.

I havebeen working on a new img and will have it up soom there is a beta 3 file I have and I am working on beta 4 . I have been adding in some new functions like getting time from gps.

I am also working on some other parts I got the alsamixer issue fixed in the newer imgae.

I will add in vim . but for the most part we are trying to keep the images to whats releated to the svxlink/openrepeater.

I have also added flite for tts.

I will be posting a new img and a full change log.

we are also working on finding people to help mainttain images. there is also a pkg based install script used to build images in the github repo.

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Some of my observations’ is closed to new replies.