Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, folks !

I’ve a Rpi 2 Model B with 32Gb SD card.
    I tried to install Openrepeater, both version Raspberry Pi 2/3 IMG File (Ver 1.1.0) and Raspberry Pi 2 IMG File (Ver 1.0.0 Beta 3), but always at first boot get same error: Kernel Panic.
    I tried to change SD card, power supply and Rpi but nothing.

Any suggest, please ?

Regards.

Salvo IT9BGI

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Interesting? So it sounds like you have changed just about everything but the Pi. Make sure that you do not have anything plugged into the US ports like sound cards. Are you booting the Pi with a monitor? You won’t be able to see a Kernal Panic via SSH, not sure about UART method.

Have you tried booting the pi with another image like the official Raspbian image from the Raspberry Pi site? I’d be curious to know if you experience the same results.

We are currently working on the next version, but if you’ve tried 1.1.0 and 1.0.0 then is sounds like it could be something else. What are you using to unzip the files and image them to the card? I wonder if that is messing something up. You may want to verify the checksum provided on the download page to verify you have a full zip file. Let us know.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Hi ! Thanks for quick reply.

I tried to boot without nothing (Monitor, keyboard and usb audio).
    I tried to boot with only monitor and keyboard, too.
    Other images like Raspbian working full at 100%
    For unzip file I use 7-Zip.
    For write image on SD card I’ve used Win32DiskImager and Etcher.

I see Kernel Panic message only when a monitor is plugged.

Thanks again for support.

73′

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

I will send you a private email that contains a link to a dev image that you can try. I just don’t want to include it here as it is not fully tested and the link may go away in the future.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.