Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

img

Всем привет я из России , что я делаю не так ?
    Проблема в ссылке выше
    Железо raspberry pi 3

Anonymous
    Inactive

img

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

I am not sure what you did and have not background. I looked at your screen shot. It may be simpler to start with fresh image and reimages your SD card. See if that works.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

I installed the new web GUI.
    Changed the method of generate config files -ORP now used array-, i can’t make correct config file for another modules.
    For example: I want include [Labels] and empty lines to .conf file.
    But the script write “key counter” and “=” chracters to file :(.
    Can anyone help me?

Best Regards,
    Tamas

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

When you say that you updated the Web GUI and that ORP now uses an array, that leads me to believe that you have downloaded the WebGUI code from GitHub. Yes the current development version that I am working on has changed from hard coded text to an array. That array will get generated by the new class and then run through a another function/method that will parse it into an INI file format and write to svxlink.conf.

There are a good bid of complex dependencies going on. If you simply updated and existing available IMG file (i.e. 1.1.0) with the code from GitHub, you may have broken something. Not everything is no GitHub and required custom configuration when the images are build.

We are working to support more modules within the new version of ORP. Are you looking for something in particular? If I know, I may added it to my list.

Other than that, if you are doing a complex configuration you may be best doing a bare SXVLink install. ORP is certainly a good springboard into that.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.