Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi to all!

I’ve this configuration:
    – Rpi2, at moment no rptr radio interfaced
    – OpenRepeater 1.1.0 with echolink module

The identification work well, i listen from an external speaker but I can’t hear the echolink audio transits.

I suppose it’s some advanced setup … anyone has had the same problem?

73 de ISØFFD
    Maurizio

Hi all,

I’m encountering the same issue : no identification of the repeater from Echolink.
    I get an vocal message like ” You are connecteed to svxlink node and Echolink application ….”
    I do not find how to configure correct announcements in order to get identifcation of the repeater.

F5BCB

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Ok so it sounds like two separate issues you both are describing:

Maurizio – You may need to check your port forwarding on your router. I am in the process or working on better documentation. I have a Knowledge Base that is in the works so it isn’t publicly linked just yet. There is a start to an EchoLink section: https://openrepeater.com/knowledgebase/category/echolink and there is a minimal article right now that just links to the appropriate place on EchoLinks site. You might want to download and EchoLink application on your computer and use that to run some test. Let me know if this works for you.

F5BCB – You won’t here the system identify over EchoLink. This is for very good reason. If you conferenced your Echolink Node into another group of repeaters, all the identification and announcements on the other systems would be unnecessary and possibly annoying. Hope that makes sense.

73, Aaron – N3MBH

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Hi Aaron,
    the NAT >> Open Ports is ok, the other sd with only svxlink work well (same ip)

Hi Aaron

I’m probably poorly explained.
    Open Repeater is located at QRA and works for the moment without radio. It is connected to EchoLink.
    Using my own callsign, I can see and connect using a proxy. Everything seems normal but the voice ID I receive is not the one that is configured in the GUI.

Jeff F5BCB

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Just to make sure you are both on RPI2s…correct. I will test and see what results I get. Make sure that there are no bugs with the current image builds. Thanks.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Aaron,
    I wait the new release to install

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.