Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi Aaron,
    Is there a “simple” way I could utilize the “IDENT_ONLY_AFTER_TX” function in this version(2.1.1) of OpenRepeater?
    Is the a simple step by step process you could give me that I could do via “SSH” that would allow me to permanently add this function to my present version until the 2.2.0 becomes available?

Jeff-WB9OUF

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Jeff,
    You will need to modify this PHP class file. It can be located at: /var/www/openrepeater/includes/classes/SVXLink.php

Search for this line in the file. There are two occurrences and should be around lines 227 and 298:

‘SHORT_IDENT_INTERVAL’ => $this->settingsArray[‘ID_Short_IntervalMin’]

and replace with this:

‘SHORT_IDENT_INTERVAL’ => $this->settingsArray[‘ID_Short_IntervalMin’],
    ‘IDENT_ONLY_AFTER_TX’ => ‘4’

One of these occurs in the repeater logic section and one in the simplex logic section. This would cover both use cases. Make sure that you add the comma at the end of each first line as it is a php array and you are adding an element after that line where it didn’t have one before. The code will later convert this into the INI format that you see in the standard svxlink.conf file that you would expect to see. Not sure why the value needs to be 4, but that is what is in all the examples I have found of it online and it seems to work.

Hope that helps.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.