Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to use one of the CM108 soundcards using the mods in this webpage?

https://www2.hamvoip.org/hamradio/usb_fob_simple_modification/

Thanks
    Dale, KC2CBD

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Dale,
    In the previous versions of ORP…2.1.2 and earlier this is not possible. However, we have a development version (2.2.x) that we are working on that adds support the for DMK-URI and the USB RIM-Lite. These are both CM108/CM119 variants. So in theory it should be possible. In the 2.2.x code you would need to do a custom build as an IMG is not currently available. The backend code is in place, but there is currently no UI for the Hidraw devices. You’d need to load this in to the ORP database with one of our custom scripts using a PHP array. So it is not pretty…yet. I don’t anticipate the UI being in place until version 3.0. Which the redesign of the UI for that version is currently in progress as a side project as time allows.

The COS pin would be limited to the following pins: VOL_UP, VOL_DN, MUTE_PLAY or MUTE_REC

The PTT pin would be limited to the following pins: GPIO1, GPIO2, GPIO3 or GPIO4

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

All of the mods I’ve seen are using Pin 13 for PTT which is GPIO3 and Pin 48 for COS which is VOLDN.
    I was kinda hoping there was a way to do it with Version 2.1.2.
    I really didn’t want to do a custom build because of other projects on my plate.

Thanks
    Dale, KC2CBD

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

It will be coming at some point in the near future.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Aaron, N3MBH.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.