Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Found V 1.11 Diagrams and parts list 🙂 🙂

Thank You

Regards,

James

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by James, VE1JCS.
    Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Glad you found what you were looking for.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Good Evening Aaron,

I did find the new info on the V1.1 board that I had ordered, but still during the build I found I was unsure of the capacitors. I had the parts in my inventory stock for the build and the capacitors show as tantalum capacitors (polarized) yet in the pictorial assembly it shows half of them looking to be tantalum capacitors and others of the same value appear to be non polarized standard ceramic capacitors. I am referring to the capacitors “0,1µF/ 100nF tantale (104)” If you follow the assembly diagram you will se what I am referring to. Can this be verified, polarized or not? or are they using a mixture of both?

Thank You
    James

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

I am out of town right now. I might have to do some looking. I don’t have a physical board in my possession so I might have to check with Juan.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

Did you ever find anything out about the capacitors?

James

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

James,

Looking at Juan’s documentation he refers to it as “0,1µF/ 100nF tantale (104)” so I would say they are tantalum capacitors. Probably just the French notation for it. He has a parts list for it here: http://svxcard.f5uii.net/doku.php?id=en:carte_electronique_composants_et_montage

If you need anything further, let me know and I can email you Juan’s email address so you can get your questions answered directly. His info is also good on QRZ.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.