Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I currently have one Easy Digi, and one transceiver, and was wondering if I can run it simplex until I get a duplexer, etc. Also, I was wondering if the 1.1.0 release was going to be dropping soon, or if I should proceed with Jessie lite, and the install script?

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, you cannot run ORP as a simplex repeater. As a record and replay controller that is not an option. As a simplex node, the SVXLink core supports that but ORP project doesn’t have that implemented yet in the UI and code. That will be down the road we plan to add that. You are welcome to hack it if you’d like.

Hopefully we will drop builds of the device images soon. I a running a little behind with the holidays and a death in the family. 1.1.0 is pretty much done, we just have to build and test our images before making them live. You can certainly build your own as you stated. Instructions can be found in the readme here: https://github.com/OpenRepeater/scripts/tree/1.1.x/RasPi-B%2B-RasPi-2

Good luck and thanks for your interest and support.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.