Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have a Motorola Radius GR500 repeater and I have been using an RLC Club controller for the last 20 years. But it is recently decided to not work correctly and getting any kind of tech support is near impossible. So, I’m looking for a new controller and ran across this page. So, will this type controller work with a 2 meter Motorola repeater?

thanks!

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Greetings,
    My guess would be yes, so long as you can provide receive audio out, into the controller and take audio out of the controller for transmit back into the repeater as well as have a COS/COR line and PTT line.

We are working on some code updates now and should be coming out with a new release that improves some things here in the near future.

Also keep and eye on the site, I will be announcing an upcoming group order for SVXLink Card interface boards. These are offered as kits and come from France. There is a smaller interface board available also. We are also working with an established US based controller manufacture to design a new interface board that will be offered preassembled.

Hope that helps.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.