Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to use ICS Controllers Pi-Repeater-2x and have more than the 1 remote base?
    Our current ACC RC-850 can have up to 3 remote bases but at present we have 2.
    We have been discussing putting a weather receiver back on the repeater also.

So how could 2 more remote bases be incorporated while using the ICS Controller Pi-Repeater-2x?

Thanks
    Dale, KC2CBD

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Hello Dale,
    Sorry for the delayed response. The ICS Controllers Pi-Repeater-2x only support 2 ports. I know Dan has been developing a newer controller platform that will support more ports. I don’t know if he has a release date on this yet and we would need to test the hardware to make sure it is fully supported. You could probably send them a message and inquire.

You could use the 2X and also some USB hidraw devices like the DMK URI or the RIM-Lite to come up with 4 ports. As of this post, this is currently under development and testing. It probably won’t be fully available until the new UI is done in version 3.0. I have had good success in the “lab” with a mix of the ICS hardware and supplemental USB hidraw devices. If you are interested in testing this let me know.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.