Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

please please please can you add this to the system
    i will donate $50 if you do 🙂
    BTW love the system
    Regards Martin

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Hello Martin,
    I am working on a new “module” framework for the next version. The parrot module should be supported in this. I don’t have a time table for the release yet. You can simply modify the PHP files that build the config to enable this module. You just need some knowledge of SVXLink and PHP. See this KB article: https://openrepeater.com/knowledgebase/topic/custom-svxlink-configuration

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Thanks for the reply Aaron
    i have played with the PHP just not sure how to auto enable the module
    on startup

regards Martin

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Actually if you are using the current release 1.1.0 then you should simply be able to enable this. I was thinking that I might have removed it, but it doesn’t look like I did. I don’t have access to my development board with a 1.1.0 version on it. I am looking at my code on GitHub for version 1.1.0. Looks like I do have a check box on the Settings page to enable the Parrot module. It is disabled by default. This enables the setting in the database, and one you rebuild and restart it should be available to you. Check the DTMF page for the command and you can also use the help module if enable. Hope that helps.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.