Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This really bites. I have made major strides in modifying the php file to generate the .conf inside of 24 hours and interfaced my DMK URI box and now I cannot log in…

we should fix things like this because it’s a quality of life issue.

i don’t know enough to fix it myself.

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

I’ve split this off into a new topic as it seems unrelate to the topic you commented on.

What files are you trying to modify? The files that generate the config file have no bearing on being able to log in. The worst that would happen is you would get a PHP white screen when you click to regenerate the config files (button that appears at top of UI). If you are having issues logging into the Web UI it is either a unrelated issued or files were modified that shouldn’t have been modified. I would need more background to point you in the right direction.

If you have any success getting the DMK-URI working (including the COS and PTT) let me know as it would be an interface that would be nice to include. I just don’t have one at my disposal.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Hi @ke6vou – did you manage to get the DMK URI working? Thanks.

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

Well the DMK URI i think was development more for use with Asterisk and Allstar. The first thing would be able to get it working with a base install of SVXLink. From what I’ve read (which is not much) it sounds theoretically possible, but it might take some doing.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.