Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello from E7

My name is Emir Hajdarbegovic (E77EH) and I use OpenRepeater img for long time in E7Link project (http://e7link.ddns.net/).

I have an question about OpenRepeater for crosslink:

I have:
    – 2 (two) Motorola GM radio station (VHF and UHF) with two audio interfaces (cos signal on gpio pins),
    – 2 (two) USB Audio card,
    – 1 (one) Raspberry Pi 4 with OpenRepeater image.

Do you have some idea how to make crosslink config for cross communication on VHF and UHF?

Aaron, N3MBH
    Forum Administrator

I don’t know if I follow your question on a cross band option. If it is one way cross-band, then that should be no different than that a regular duplex repeater with different radio options. If you are talking two way crossband then that would likely require a two simplex transceivers on each band, each coming into separate ports on the controller and being permanently linked together. This would not be achievable in the current release image 2.1.3, but should be doable in 2.2.0 in theory. It may take a little more work to get things functioning properly with some manual configuration. Of course definitely should be possible with an SVXLink only install as well.

Bear with me as I have some family related issues I am in the middle of which may delay my replies. I’m glad you posted here in case others can assist.

Aaron – N3MBH / WRFV871

OpenRepeater is offered free of charge. Find out how you can support us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.