If you are having problems downloading the image file from our download page try these steps to get the download to complete. The ability to resume interrupted downloads can save you a lot of time. Most major browsers, including Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer allow you to resume a download from where it left off in case of a lost connection, so your download will pause, but it won’t be lost. Once you’ve restored your connection and browser, you can resume the download using the appropriate steps below.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the toolbar.
- Click “Downloads” to open the Downloads page.
- Click “Resume” to restart your download.
- Click the “Tools” or “Firefox” button at the top of the window.
- Click “Downloads” to open the Downloads window.
- Click the “Resume” button next to the paused item to continue the download. If you can’t resume the download this way, click “Retry” to download the file from the beginning.
- Click the gear icon.
- Click “View Downloads” to open the Download Manager.
- Click on the “Resume” button next to the stopped download to start downloading it again. The download resumes at the point where it left off, so you don’t need to download the file from the beginning again.