Project Visionary and Front End Developer
Hardware Design & Development (France)
Credits & Other Contributors
- Chris Tripp, KK4CT - Development & Testing
- Chris Wren, N4VDR - Donation of equipment to use as a development/testing repeater setup.
- Dana Rawding, N1OFZ - Linux and Driver Support
- Greg Hatten, KE4MU - Donation of equipment used in development/testing repeater setup.
- Larry Ashton, N2OCW - Donation of equipment used in development/testing as well as future R&D.
- Mathew Peterson, KD9BKC - GitHub Guru and Slack Admin
- Richard Neese, KB3VGW - Scripting and Linux contributions, early hardware design, package maintainer, and all around testing and debugging.
- Shane Dunahugh, N3RTD - Donation of equipment used in development/testing as well as future R&D. Local area testing on development repeater..
- Tobias Blomberg, SM0SVX - Creator of SVXLink, a linux based EchoLink/Repeater program that we use as the core of our system. It's the Engine under the hood of ORP.